Running, trekking on Lake Garda: an occasion to do your favourite sports and choose from a wide range of routes, e.g. bicycle and pedestrian lanes, mountain trails. You can always enjoy a wonderful land and breath-taking sights. Go to “Routes” and choose your route, you’ll surely find your favourite one.At the entrance of our sports hotels, you’ll have the starting point of several pleasant and challenging routes. Here’s some we love:
- From Limone to Cima Mughera: https://out.ac/SwZJv
- A day trip to Val di Grada: https://out.ac/yvavV
In our sports hotels, Hotel San Pietro in Limone sul Garda and Active Hotel Paradiso & Golf in Peschiera del Garda, we offer a whole range of services designed for cycling lovers:
- trekking maps
- changing rooms and showers for late departures
- after-trekking/workout snacks*
- guided treks*
- laundry service for sports clothing*
- lunchbox with supplements and protein food*
Our staff will be able to meet your every need as soon as you book your holiday.Matteo Pelanda, Hotel San Pietro manager, and Mauro de Beni, sports manager at Active Hotel Paradiso & Golf, are at your disposal to give you tips and go with you to see Lake Garda and its surroundings.
OFFERS & PACKAGES
We have tourist packages and promotions designed for cyclists. At the Hotel San Pietro we have the Run&Fun packages which includes:
- 1 energy kit
- 1 windproof sweater vest branded with our official hashtag #UPUPUP
- Hearty afternoon snack, after your workout/trek
- Late checkout at 14:00
Let’s keep in touch: your sports experience goes on all year round, ever after your holiday is over. Follow us on our #UP UP UP group.
Lake Garda and its surroundings makes a real playground for trekking lovers. Arrange your routes beforehand: have the perfect active holiday and choose the routes which suits you best.